Monday, March 26, 2012

Outside

This past weekend was incredibly wonderful outside!

I think we are all ready for Ashley to be down to one nap so we can really enjoy these gorgeous days and not have to be inside/contained to the front yard with a baby monitor on from 10:30-4ish. And when I add the gym into the mix, we usually don't get back home until 10, have a snack and then nap time so those days our mornings are really robbed from us.

So we can't WAIT until we have lots of time to play, play outside!

But for now, we will keep loving our 4:00 until Daddy gets home time outside.

And believe me, we have plenty to do during this time! (Please look at Anna's tongue in these pictures..... it's killing me I giggle to myself every time she does it; which is VERY often!)

Washing Mommy's car (or the driveway)

 Washing the driveway

Wash ourselves.... which requires stripping down butt naked in the front yard and running around until mommy finds the swimming suit!

 
 
Washing the neighbors stairs
 Washing the house

 Playing in the yard
Playing with the Water Table!
 
 AND Hopping in Anna and Ashley made puddles

What an afternoon :)

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment