Tuesday, March 27, 2012

2 and a HALF




Guess who is 2 and a half?!?!?!? MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Happy Half Birthday to me :)

So here's what I have been up to the last month

*I am still sleeping GREAT and soundly! I am usually in bed by 7:45/8ish and awake by 7/7:30ish.
*I am still napping great. I currently take my nap at 1:30 for around 1.5-3 hours a day. Somedays I skip naps by that hasn't become a routine yet. Even when I don't sleep mommy makes me lay down in my crib for 2 hours.
 *Eating great. The new food of the month that I now like.... SALMON!
*I am starting to pick out my own clothes by matching colors. When I see the same color in pants and top  I say same and get so excited when I put them on. I even think that heart pants match heart shirts because they both have hearts! Mommy is helping me get better at it but I'm off to a great start!
*I mimic Ashley all the time. I think it's fun being a "baby" and doing the things that she does.
*I have made a HUGE leap in talking. I am talking more clear, in 5-6 word sentences, trying new words and talking ALL THE TIME. Mommy calls me her little chatter box. I am also asking "why" and "where" and "who" A LOT!
*My favorite song is still Baby-O by Justin Bieber
*My favorite color is still purle (like Barney)
*I still love books.My new thing is to read out loud to myself. To keep mommy from reading the words, I cover them with my arm so she can't see them. It amazes mommy how i remember books so well.
*I still LOVE puzzles and am REALLY good at them.
*I love robots, then princesses, then snakes (in that order). My favorite princesses are Belle and Snow White. Followed closely by Cinderella and Aerial.
*I say Amen at the end of every book. I am pretty confused with the difference between the end and amen.

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment