Monday, March 5, 2012

BIG girl car seat

I can't believe I TOTALLY forgot to update you all on a HUGE change in the car... I AM IN A BIG GIRL CAR SEAT and have been for the past 3 weeks! No more Baby Carrier for me :)

Now I am not totally like Anna is; she faces front and I still have to face back until I am 2. years old BOO. But this car seat will change with me up to 70 pounds. PRETTY darn awesome, huh?

I really like it but my feet are starting to touch the car.... I wonder if I grow fast if I can switch to facing forward sooner then 2 (I sure hope!)? But for now I do like being able to see Anna better and also being able to see out the side window. The one thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have anything to help block the sun from getting in my eyes. It REALLY makes me mad when sun gets in my eyes!

Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment