Monday, May 9, 2011

Meet us at the water tower!

We are there every morning and evening :)



I absolutely LOVE the water table mommy put together for me this past weekend. She said she was tired of me constantly pushing chairs up to the kitchen sink and playing with whatever was in it and begging for the water to go on (don't worry I still do that every once in a while now). The table is so cool! It has a water tower, a slide and two different levels that water flows in and out of- totally cool! Since I love playing in water I could easily be at this table for an hour.  I love to say "I go Weeee!!" and put little people or water down the slide. I guess it comes with another section that hold sand but that would make the table too big for the sun room and mommy doesn't want to deal with sand while the house is on the market. Guess we'll have to wait for our new house for sand and for now continue to soak myself in water and get it EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Gotta go play one last time with my water!!!!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment