Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"I show Momma"

Today at Grandma's when I woke up from my nap mommy was out getting an oil change and I started playing with Grandma. While playing with Grandma I found princess high heeled dress up shoes that I got on all by myself. I even walked a couple of steps in them. I was so proud of what I did, I looked at Grandma and said, "I show Momma." She told me mommy wasn't there and I could show her once she got home. A while later, I heard mommy walk in the front door and I yelled "Momma!!!!" Sure enough, by the time she got to the playroom I was in the shoes again with one big smile. She was pretty proud of me!

Also today, when Kate would scream inside I would say, " No ahhhh Kate." I was trying to tell her not to scream. I even put my hand over her mouth. But sometimes I would forget that we don't scream inside and joined in on the screaming until Grandma or Mommy reminding us of inside voices. Oh we have so much fun!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment