Sunday, May 8, 2011

3 months old

Happy Three Months old to me!


Here is what I have been up to!

*I am getting really strong. My neck is getting strong and it isn't flimsy anymore when doing my baby sit ups. Mommy can even hold me facing outward on her hip. I am holding my head up pretty much on it's own with an occasional "dopiness." I can sit like a tripod for a couple of seconds before completely folding in half. With help from mommy and daddy, I can also do baby sit ups into a standing position where I can hold my weight for a couple seconds. When laying on my back on someone's belly, I am trying to lift my head off of mommy and daddy's chest to sit up on my own. I am also lifting my head up in my car seat to check out my toes!  I love sitting up on people's laps and watching Anna (or others) run around!
*I am giving smiles all the time and coo-ing too.
*I still like tummy time but last anywhere from 5-10 minutes at a time. I am still rolling over lots from belly to back.
*I like the pacifier and when I don't have it I am starting to suck on my hands a little.
*I love my play gym and batting at the animals hanging on it- I love grabbing them and kicking them.
*When I am laying on my belly I push off my legs to help me scoot forward.
*Sleep is still really good. I am giving mommy and daddy more of those 9ish pm - 5:30ish am nights. They love it! I usually don't have a problem putting myself to sleep at night. I am still taking about 4 naps a day- one every 2 hours from when I last woke up. I am still sleeping in the pack n play in mommy and daddy's room and am being swaddled but I'm breaking through them more and more- mommy and daddy can always tell when I am breaking through them because I grunt! I can pretty much sleep anywhere- the other day I slept for over an hour on Grandma's couch! My favorite way to fall asleep for a nap is being swaddled and then laying on my back on someone's chest while they bounce me. I get super calm and fall asleep pretty fast!
*Eating is going great but I am starting to move around more and more when feeding and this this driving mommy crazy!
*I love it when the TV is on. I just stare at it!
*I like stroller rides. I usually fall asleep within minutes of the ride. I also like the Baby Bjorn and can easily fall asleep in it too.
*I love doing super baby and give out HUGE smiles and belly laughs while flying!!
*I am beginning to take a break from eating and smile at mommy during our feedings.

Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment