Saturday, May 7, 2011

Gymnastics

I am a gym rat! I LOVE gymnastics!!!!!

Here I am in my gymnastics outfit- it is a size 4/5. Hahahaha! I think I am going to have this gymnastics outfit for a long time!!!



Mommy and daddy had signed me up for the Mighty Munchkins gymnastics group at Eagles gym for kids 1-5 years old. We went this morning for the first time and I LOVED every minute of it! Daddy was always by my side, helping me with some of the hard things they had me do. there was only one other girl in the class so I got TONS of attention!

We started on the trampoline where I was supposed to jump into circles and squares like a bunny and a froggy. I caught on pretty well after a little girl and the instructor showed me how. Then we went to the spring board where I was supposed to jump on it and jump onto a mat, then climb a "wall" and jump onto a mat. Then I crawled through a tunnel, went down a slide and did hopscotch (well tried to!) I also learned how to walk on balance beams and I was even walking sideways on them! The last thing I learned was how to hold onto and lean into the bars. I really didn't care for this that much and went back to the other stuff I had learned earlier. Class lasted 30 minutes and after that we got to have 15 minutes of open gym. I walked on two balance beams (one foot on a different beam put close together) and then played in the foam pit. The foam pit was AWESOME and I loved crawling in it and totally loved the slide. I even climbed up the rock climbing wall with daddy's help to get to the slide and then went down it all by myself, flying into the foam pit. Mommy said I had the hugest smiles the entire time!!!!!!!

Then I started crying. Crying because it was time to go. I can't wait for next week.... I wish I could play there all day!

Love,
Anna

PS Mommy said she is getting pictures of me doing gymnastics next week. She wanted to watch my first time without being worried about taking pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment