Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sunday Night Bubble Baths!

Every Sunday night I get to take a BUBBLE BATH! And boy do I love every second of it! The bubbles are so fun and I love splashing around! I have a new game where I try to splash mommy and daddy... they think it's kind of funny!




I love bubbles so much that just the other night while I was in the bath tub (it wasn't a Sunday) I pointed to where mommy and daddy keep the bubbles and said "BuBa" and pointed to the bath water. They knew exactly what I wanted and told me I'd have to wait a couple of days... no fair... they don't budge at all!!! But at least I know they understand what I want!

And check out my new bath towel. My Great Aunt Mary Sue got this for me for Christmas and I just love it! Don't you love my princess crown?!?!




Love,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. i love the idea of bubble bath sundays!! we may have to start doing that too!!

    ReplyDelete