Friday, February 18, 2011

My Lil Sis

I love my little sister. I love her so much! So much that whenever I walk by her in her bouncer chair I stop to either pat her head (very nicely like mommy says) or kiss her. Sometimes I give her 2 kisses! And I always kiss her good night :)
I am a good big helper too! When she is in her swing, I try to help swing her. When she is getting a bath, I help bathe her..... well ok...... I play in the water and suck on wash cloths and get myself super wet, but it's a start! I especially like putting lotion on her!
When she is doing tummy time, I help make sure the blanket is flat on the ground- if it isn't I say "uh oh" and fix it for her.
I even bring the boppy pillow to mommy when it is time for her to eat and cover her with blankets when I think she is cold. I love to share my books with her.
 Tonight I honked her nose and said "honk honk" but don't think I am allowed to do this anymore because mommy and daddy told me she was too little. I also like to press the vibration button on her baby bouncer to make her more comfortable.
I can't wait until she gets bigger because then she will be able to play with me. I don't understand why daddy won't let me rough house with her, do somersaults around her and roll over her....... I don't want a wimp as a sister!
Even though I love her so much, I don't really like her when Daddy is playing with her or holding her- I pretty much throw a temper tantrum when this happens. But when daddy holds or plays with both of us, that's ok :)
Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment