Sunday, February 27, 2011

Seal Monkey

She is loud. VERY loud.

Ashley likes to make seal like noises when she sleeps- I think it is her vocal attempts to break through her swaddle. It might even be hereditary- I kind of grunt when I am doing something physically draining..... I wonder if I was swaddled if I would sound like a seal! Anyways, when she is snug as a bug, she sleeps pretty quietly, but give her any space in that swaddle and she's howling like a seal most of the time. Sometimes so loud that it startles me to the point of jumping up in bed.

But besides her seal like squeals, she is sleeping great- she gave us 6 hours straight last night (knock on wood that it continues). So in the meantime, I think I'll stick with a daughter who might be a seal over a daughter that isn't sleeping anyday!

Oh and she LOVES her bed and the low "roar" (as daddy calls it) of the noise machine and humidifier!


Much Love from the zoo,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment