Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snowmagedon

We survived it!

I wish I could say we had a blast playing in the snow as a family and that we built a snowman and went sledding...... Rob got home early the day the Blizzard hit so we had the time...... but with Anna's horrible cough and cold and with Rob and I coming down with one, we didn't make it out in the snow. BOO! It looks as though we may have some time to play in it the next couple of days as the foot of snow melts! That is if we are felling well.

Cabin fever has set in.... good thing Anna is such a good girl. The house is torn apart- she has gotten into EVERY space possible that a 3 foot little person with an amazingly long stretch can possible get into. I have brought out toys that I have been saving for days that we are cooped up in the house. Let's just say that when 4:00 hits, mommy is REALLY ready for daddy to get home :) And add being pregnant to the list..... I wn't even start!

Much Love and hope you are surviving Snowpocolypse too!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment