Monday, August 24, 2015

Back to School Night

Last week, Rob and I went to Anna's Back to School Night.

It was weird being the parent at Back to School Night (I have only been a teacher at one) but I liked it. Anna's teacher wow-ed us with her love for the kids and for teaching. The room didn't feel as small as it originally did. And all reservations I had about 1/2 day were completely washed away. It was a great night in Anna's classroom and I think Anna is going to have an AMAZING school year :) Can't wait to watch her grow and flourish under Mrs. Z; we really couldn't have asked for a better teacher match for Anna.

We found the kindergarten bulletin board in the hallway and took a picture of Anna's art work on it. I found it right away (the purple crayon with the rainbow crayon tip gave it away!)



No comments:

Post a Comment