Thursday, August 13, 2015

54 months- 4 1/2!!!!

Happy 4 1/2 years old Ash Ash!

(I think someone needs a haircut :))



*Her voice cracks me up. Sometimes I think it's not her real voice and then other times I am convinced that she really sounds like that.
*She is a goofy nut.
*LOVES to love- asks and says things like, "I can feel your love mommy. Can you???" She has such a huge and loving heart
*Has really taken over the big sister role to Abby; she is so good with Abby
*Loves to dance and sing. If one of our kids will have a good singing voice, it may be Ashley.
*Loves to create things; build things. Lego's, craft projects, necklaces, rainbow loom bands, and pretty much anything you can do with your hands.
*Is quite the little learner; she picks up on everything very easily and shocks me with what she knows.
*Still has to wear a pull up/diaper to bed due to frequent bed wetting. We have been told by our pediatrician that this is completely normal. Wish it wasn't the case but it is.
*Constantly trying to keep up with big sister Anna
*Loves to play barbies, Monster High,  family games and loves being outside
*Is the one we are always waiting on- loves to procrastinate at bed time and I always have to say her name 2-3 times more then sisters. It may just be her age but it's been like this for a while :)

Love you Ash Ash! You light up my life with love and laughter! Our ray of sunshine. You can't help but smile when this one looks at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment