Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pajama Day!

Last Friday was PJ day at preschool. The girls were super excited to wear their frozen nightshirt and fleece pants so that is exactly what they did :)

 Anna was in charge of snacks for the week and her teacher had asked if we could try and bring snacks that begin with p. As Anna and I talked about possible snacks, Anna so badly wanted to bring popcorn, pineapple, peppers, pears and pancakes. So for her Wednesday snack she brought popcorn, pineapple and peppers. And then for Friday I brought the griddle into the classroom and made her class pancakes during the pj party. Anna loved it, the kids loved it, the teachers loved it. When Anna saw Daddy that night she said, "Mommy made pancakes IN my classroom daddy. IN my classroom!" I love being able to do things like this; just have to do it before they don't want me around anymore :)


 Ashley joined us for the pancakes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment