Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Abby and Mommy Playtime

Abby LOVES having Mommy all to herself again now that the girls are back to school. We spend about 1/2 of each hour playing together and the other half doing independent play (I try to get stuff done like laundry, cook, blog) but am usually interupted by a cute little voice saying, "Mommeee" and then grabbing my hand to bring me close to where she's playing.

As much as she LOVES having time to herself with me, she was ready for her sisters to come home. A friend had picked the girls up today and was dropping them off after school because I was worried about Abby having a fever again today and didn't want to take her out in the cold. Well around 1:50 I told Abby that sissies would be home soon and sure enough this little girl didn't leave sight of the front door! It was precious :)




 Waiting for Sissies....


No comments:

Post a Comment