Wednesday, January 14, 2015

18 month well visit

Sorry for the absence- I am 100% engrossed of spending every minute I have to myself (which usually starts after 8 pm or times that are rare like right now when all 3 of my kids want nothing to do with me:)) taking down Christmas, getting the house in order, preparing for the family trip to Disney  in 22 days (!!!!) and preparing for Ashley's birthday party :)

Monday we went in for Abby's 18 month well visit. She checked out great! The doctor said she looked super healthy and was growing great. She was also so pleased with how well and laid back Abby was with letting her take all her vitals; she continually praised me on how well my children behave while in the office (which was nice to hear :) They at least have someone fooled!)

Here are her numbers:

Height: 32.5 in- 60th %tile
Weight: 26 lbs 10 oz- 75th %tile
Head Circumference: 18 3/4 inches- 75th %tile

She got one booster shot and when she got it she scowled her little face and  screamed "OW!" in the nurses face and then cried for a minute. I felt sorry for the kid but it was pretty cute to see her get so mad at the nurse :) Unfortunately she developed a fever, was pretty fussy and wanting mommy all the time the next day and I am pretty sure it was a reaction to the shot. She would point to the shot, say "owie" and then act sad. But all is well now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment