Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me :)

Let's go back 15 days.... yes 15 days...

We were in between sickness (Anna had just finished the antibiotic for pink eye, my throat was just beginning to hurt and Anna and Abby started showing signs of pink eye at 4 that evening) so we decided to postpone the family of 5 celebration until everyone felt better. That happened on January 8th :)

Daddy brought home my all time favorite pizza from Pizza 51- cream cheese and pepperon- and he brought me home a cookie cake. Amazingness all in the shape of a circle.We filled out faces and bellies with the goodies and then opened gifts that the girls had gotten me. Then for the remainder of the evening we played this charades game the girls got me which is a new favorite family game. We laughed and laughed and laughed it was so much fun!

It was a great birthday celebration :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment