Wednesday, January 14, 2015

4 year well visit

Ashley also was seen Monday for her 4 year well visit.

And let me tell you, she shocked my pants off!!!! Little Miss Mommy's girl is growing up!

The nurse asked her to follow her to get her height and weight done and she went automatically without looking back at me. Then the nurse asked if she wanted mommy to come with her to get her hearing tested or if she wanted to just go with the nurse and Ashley chose to go with the nurse without mommy. And then while the nurse checked her vitals she told Ashley she could sit on mommy lap or sit on the exam table and she didn't even looked at me; she went straight to that exam table.

This probably doesn't seem like much, but this is huge. My little Ash Ash.

Anyways to her health. She is growing great, looks healthy and the doctor had no concerns. I had a concern that drinking 4 oz of milk was not enough but the doctor said eating cheese and yogurt daily makes up for the lack of milk. This made me feel better but she could still drink a little more :)

Here are her numbers:

Height: 40 inches- 75th %tile (YES she can ride some of the big ride at Disney!!!)
Weight: 35 1/2 pounds- 75th %tile
BMI- 75th %tile

Keep growing Ash Ash!

No comments:

Post a Comment