Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Mommy's Birth- Day!

Rewind 15 days.... yes 15 days

It was my birthday. I love my birthday!

That morning we went bowling at the kids bowling time at Pinstripes. Aunt Anne, Kate and Grama joined us. We bowled for a whole 2 hours and had so much fun. Grama even got 3 strikes in a row (followed by 4 gutters but no one needs to know that part :))

Then afterwards we walked around Prairie Fire in the absolute miserable cold to find a good happy hour place for the evening. I then left with Abby to take her home for a nap because she didn't seem to be feeling the best (little did I know that at 4 pm she would start showing signs of pink eye :))

It was a super fun birthday bowling morning :)












 
Poor Baby Girl couldn't make it home before falling asleep. Out in less then 1 min :) Good thing she transitions well form car to crib :)







No comments:

Post a Comment