Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Mommy's Birthday Party

We decided to have my 16th birthday happy hour (we've been doing this since I turned 19) happy hour out south this year because frankly going to the plaza with 6 kids sounded awful. So we decided on Brew Top and it was great. They worked great with us and set us up at a huge table behind the bar. The Hortons, my parents, Gigi, Rob, Aaron, Laura, Henry and Frannie all came to celebrate (other Stilley's were home sick!) We talked, drank, ate goodies and the kids ran back and forth to the game room. Besides the fact that my throat started to gradually get worse and I noticed that both Abby and Ashley had pink eye, it was a great happy hour :)

I took 0 pictures because Anna was more then happy to use her new camera she inherited from us for Christmas. Here is my birthday as seen from Anna...





































No comments:

Post a Comment