Thursday, March 13, 2014

Walk to Preschool

Trying to take advantage of this sudden burst of Spring weather, I borrowed a BOB double stroller from a neighbor (and fell instantly in love with it) so I could walk to preschool and bring home my gang. Abby fell instantly asleep before getting out of our driveway and also fell instantly in love with it.

We picked up the girls and they were a hoot! One, they thought it was out new stroller and were SUPER excited to try it out. Two, they couldn't wait to walk home!!!! So Anna and Ashley tried out the stroller while Abby was in the baby carrier. The backpacks were shoved underneath and Ashley's huge Day Out laundry basket of stuff was right on top. Nothing to it, right?!?!?! Well believe it or not it was like pushing air.... the stroller was so light (even going up a slight incline) that I couldn't believe I was actually pushing 75 pounds of children... I need to find me one of these (Even though I need another stroller like I need a hole in my head!)



So now I spend much of my free time trying to snag myself a double BOB at a reasonable price... and fingers crossed, I have a lead!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment