Thursday, March 13, 2014

Trip to Dentist

Balloons, ice cream and a fake mustache. How can one NOT like the dentist?????

Last week both girls went and saw a new dentist. They had the same appointment time which was done intentionally so that Ashley could watch Anna go first in attempt to clear her mind of her horrible experience with the dentist. The girls both did GREAT and their teeth looked beautiful. We found out that Anna's jaw pops when she opens her mouth but the dentist said she would probably outgrow this. The dentist did tell me that since Ashley had her canines in that there was really no reason to get the space maintainer in her mouth but he is more conservative then most. I shuttered when he told me that since it was such a traumatic experience for all.

When Ashley was walking out of the office she squeezed my leg, looked up at me and smiled. Then she said, "I was really nervous in there mommy." I told her I could tell and asked her what she thought of her experience. She told me that she really liked the ice cream they gave her and wanted more. She then told me that she likes the dentist. PHEW!!!!!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment