Saturday, August 10, 2013

New craft

So I have been getting the crafting bug lately. And with Anna's birthday approaching I thought I'd use it as the perfect time to start planning (a month early I know, but I love these things!!!)

She is having a Belle and Arial birthday party and one of the party favors are Ariel or Belle hair clips. Tonight after the girls went to bed I cranked out 10 Ariel's in no time and absolutely loved making them. I need to go back to the store and buy some ribbon and clips for the Belle ones or I would have made them too!

Aren't they cute? And you know what? Both my girls wore the ones I made for them during nap time all evening; and for my girls who don't like to wear clips, that's huge!




I am thinking of maybe trying to get them in a local store called the mommyshop or start an etsy site. It would be nice to have a "hobby" outside of my children :) We will see how Belle and all the others turn out (Anna informed me she wants them all).

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment