Saturday, August 31, 2013

47 months old

Happy last month until my baby girl is 4!!








Can we tell someone is excited?!?!?

Before taking these pictures I told Anna it was time to take her monthly pic. Her response, "Well that's not fun mommy." But when I mentioned they were the last pictures before she turned 4 she was rearing to go!!!

*Has always slept with her bedroom door shut and with it dark. This past month she started requesting a night light. She had also started visiting up in the night. Since we gave her the night light these night visits have become very rare.
*Has just an amazing memory. She remembers things that happened to her when she was 2.
*Her speech is improving. I can't wait to hear what her teacher Miss Lisa says about it in a week!
*She has always been super good at independent play. This past month the most common words to come out of her mouth are "I want you to play with me mommy." Doesn't she know we had Ashley so she would have a playmate?!?!? Just Kidding :)

She is growing up so fast. I can't believe it how old she is.

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment