Saturday, August 10, 2013

Last Day of Ballet

Here are pictures of my last day of ballet. (Notice the legwarmers- I LOVE legwarmers!!)

It was a great 8 weeks and I told mommy that Ms. Marilyn has taught me so much and can't wait for her to teach me more. Can't wait for ballet to start up in 2 more weeks!

Here I am doing the "Rainbow"


Tippy Tappers!






Ashley kept talking... here I am telling her to be quite. Later I told her that no one talks while Ms. Marilyn talks!!!

Ballet





Abby had fun watching me!

Once again telling Ashley to be quiet!!!
My Dance Friends!
Our final bow :)
Ms Marilyn and Me
By my favorite spot at dance class, the bars!!
Thanks for coming to watch me Grama!

After dance class we decided to go out for a treat. I had picked the candy store that Papa takes us to but it was closed. So our second choice was Target for candy. But as I was driving with mommy I realized that I wanted a book or a dancing barbie instead. So, here I am with my last day of dance treat.... one that will last forever and is two of my favorite things- Ballerina Belle! I love her and even sleep with her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment