Thursday, May 20, 2010

Two Favorite Toys

I love all my toys BUT my two favorite toys right now are my mommy's old mirror and my learning house. I have so much fun with mommy's old mirror. I like to try and pull myself up so that I am standing I have only done it once without mommy's help), make funny faces, look at myself, look at mommy, make sounds to it and smile at the funny baby girl looking back at me (I think it's me!!) I also have just started giving it kisses- the cold mirror feels SO good up against my gums!!!


See me puckering my lips in two of the pictures... this is really new and I LOVE to make this face :)

And the learning house.... oh so fun! Right now I am obsessed with shutting the window. EVERYTIME mommy opens it, I close it right away; even when she does it when she thinks I am not looking. I also love to open and close the door and turn the light switch off. I can't wait until I can crawl and walk around this thing!



Love,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Anna you are way too cute! Can't wait to see you Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious!! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete