Monday, February 8, 2016

Grease is the Word

GREASE Live was on two Sundays ago.

And if you know me well, you know that grew up OBSESSED with this movie and still have a slight obsession.

So when I found out that it was going to be remade and aired LIVE on Fox, I entered it in on the calendar on my phone and made sure Rob know he was putting the kids to bed that night. When the time came for it to start the girls wanted to watch with me. How could I say no???

I told Rob this was comparable to him sharing the Royals World Series with his girls. My chance to share with them part of my childhood.... it was amazing.

The girls only last halfway through since it was getting late but promised that later that week we would head to the Horton's to watch it on DVR since we don't have DVR.  All three of them headed upstairs crying with Ashley yelling, "But it's my favorite movie too mommy!!!!!!" I think they fell in love like mommy did when I was their age :)

The next morning they were asking when then got to finish Grease. And that afternoon. Evening. Bedtime. All through the next day. It was torture. Finially we made it to the Horton's and they got to finish it.

Now they can't wait to watch my DVD of the original one that I have at home.

I love having girls. Period.


It was so awesome sharing it with them..... so awesome.


 Thumbs Up!!!


The watch party at the Hortons



No comments:

Post a Comment