Monday, February 8, 2016

Ashley was the leader

Last Friday Ashley was the leader.

Funny story behind HOW she became the leader....

On Wednesday morning she told me she couldn't wear boots to school because the leader NEVER wears boots to school. So she wears her tennis shoes. At drop off she looks at me and says, "Yup, I am pretty sure these tennis shoes will make me the leader." Sure enough when I pick her up she was the leader.... She looks at me and tells me she's never wearing boots again!!!!!

So this past Friay she decided to bring her Animal Baby, Stripey to school. She gave 3 great clues and answered her teachers and frieds in a loud voice. She did a supurb job. To think this child wasn't talking at all during leader time at the beginning of the year.....



No comments:

Post a Comment