Monday, February 25, 2013

Someday I will blog again.....

So much has happened the last week and a half and I am completely overloaded with blog posts to do. My trip to chicago, snowmagedon, playing in the snow, ashleys 2nd birthday party, kates 5th birthday party and so much more. But you see, when the girls have been napping I have been napping and when they go to sleep I have been going to sleep or laying on the couch too tired and sick with this head cold to do anything.

This past weekend I felt absolutely miserable so today I went in to my doctor. And this is what she found....
1. The head cold everyone else has
2. Sinus infection
3. Salivatory gland infection on right side
4. Beginning of an ear infection on right ear

Sweet stuff huh? Add that to being 27 weeks pregnant and couped up in the house with 2 major snowstorms in a week with my two girls and I feel just swell. Swell.

The doc prescribed some heavy duty amoxicillin, nasal spray, sudafed, acetaminophen and sour candy. Yup, sour patch kids were prescribed and I have definitely had my fill today. Apparently it helps with he salivatory infection and believe it or not they have provided minor relief from the intense pain on the right side of my throat.

Okay, enough complaining. Back to the couch. Hope these mess kick on soon because right now I feel just as crappy as before!

Much love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment