Friday, February 1, 2013

Ellie Broke :(


About a month ago, we suffered a tragedy; Ellie the Elephant got a hole in his paci. She was pretty distraught and kept asking for tape. Well the hole turned into a tear and I was worried the paci was going to pop off and choke her while she was sucking on the paci. So I took out scissors and cut the tip off. I didn't know how Ashley would handle this but to my surprise, she handled it like a champ. She kept asking, "Ellie broke? No tape?" I showed her the broken piece and she wanted to throw it in the trash. Then after throwing it in the trash she tried sucking on the paci with her finger in the hole and then looked at my and said, "cut paci off?" So, we cut paci off of poor little Ellie. She smiled, gave him a big hug and did the following:


She still loves Ellie and has to sleep with him and above is how she uses Ellie now; even without a paci! :)

Much Love,
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment