Friday, February 15, 2013

2 years old!

Happy 2 years old Baby Girl!




*Sleeping: I am still sleeping very well. I will sometimes wake up between 4:30 and 5:30 but mommy gets me back to sleep pretty easily by shushing me and patting my back while I am in the crib. I usually sleep from 8 to 6:30/7.
*Napping: I am a very good napper. I read two books with mommy, I have my milk baba and fall sleep quickly on mommy. I usually sleep 2 hours or more.
*I eat like a typical toddler- very minimal. I like ham, ham sandwiches, peanut butter and jelly, fruit, yogurt, avocado, edamame, marinated artichokes, cereal, eggs and tofu (sometimes). Cheese is by FAR my favorite food and I drink minimal liquids (milk and water). I have recently stopped liking mac and cheese.
*I am a pretty independent and stubborn little girl. I like to do almost everything on my own including peeling bananas, putting my shoes on, brushing my teeth, filling my own water, opening my own string cheese and other packages to food and I even read to myself.
*Don't help me unless I say help. I will explode if you help me when I don't need it.
*I get mixed up sometimes when identifying the colors red and green.
*I can and love to sing the ABC's. I am singing about 80% on my own and all of it with somebody else.
*I do a really good job when I am dropped off at the church nursery (I love the women there) but when coach wants to help me in gymnastics I go crazy and only want mommy.
*I am extremely animated with dancing and singing. I love to dance and sing, especially the Snow White and Beauty and the Beast music. I love yelling Heigh Ho with the dwarfs, singing I"m wishing with Snow White and singing with Snow White's Prince and Gaston. I always request "Snow White First" when we put on music anywhere.
*I love puzzles, books, fairy toys, blocks, coloring, cooking with Anna and Mommy, eating breakfast with Daddy and having "Daddy's cereal," giving check ups, playing with my babies, my bear, lambie and pacis.... tons of pacis!!!
*When mommy wants me to give her a paci, I have to give each of them a kiss and then a huge hug. I love my paci's.
*Mommy says I am exhibiting the typical 2 year old behavior and fits and some common words are "Me, Mine and My turn!"
*My temperment is: Feisty, Fiery, Determined, Spunky, Independent, Strong Willed, Happy Go Lucky, Goofy, little mommy's girl
*I am huge with taking turns. I will remind everyone and anyone "take turns, share, my turn and Anna's turn."
* I love cuddling after naps and in the morning. Sometimes I get so comfortable that I fall back asleep in mommy's arms while cuddling.
*I am still a tattle tale on Anna but am usually right.
*I have a good sense of humor; I switch words of songs and laughs after I do it. For example I say for Gaston, "Watch I"m going to me Paci my Wife!!!!" I say Paci instead of Belle. I am so funny.
*I will sit all by myself and read aloud stories by looking at the pictures and telling what happens. For example when reading Snow White I will start from the beginning and say, "I'm wishing! I"M wishing! I'm hoping! Prince comes. Run away Snow White. Shy. Eek. Queen. Apple. Snow White. Heigh Ho. Dopey. Witch. Apple. Bite. Eek. Snow White. Prince. Castle.
*Favorite books are anything princess, tinkerbell, fox in socks, Minnie Mouse books and my night night books.

Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment