Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snowy Night Night

8:33 pm: I leave Anna's room

9:06 pm: I see a flashlight in the foyer and make it out to be Anna with her headlight on. I ask her what she is doing up and she says, "I shut my eyes and when I opened them it was light out and so I got dressed." Sure enough she did not have her pajamas on anymore and is in her day clothes. She literally thought it was morning time.

We brought her back upstairs and explained what the light coming through her window looks like on a snowy night. When we asked her if it was morning or a snowy night she confirmed snowy night, changed into pajamas, went potty and after we sang her a song (she requested Barney) she went back to sleep. WOW!

Apparently there must be something in the snow she ate today because that was so strange. Life really must be confusing for those who are just trying to figure it all out :)

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment