Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Trip to O-H-I-O!

Grandpa, Grandma, Aunt Carolyn, Mommy, Tom, Meghan and I all went to Ohio for my cousin Vince's graduation. We had so much fun! I slept the entire drive out to Ohio; from the moment we pulled out of Grandma and Grandpa's driveway to the moment we reached Akron (I had a couple wakings for a couple minutes but went right back to sleep!) So, after the overnight drive which took us 11 hours and only 2 stops (RECORD time!) we spent the week hanging out with the family.

I met so many people and did so many cool things. We went to the Akron zoo, the nature center, Lebron James Appreciation day, my mom's Cousin Vince's graduation party, shopping a couple of times (we bought my next years summer wardrobe on SUPER sale!) and just hung out at Gi Gi's and Great Aunt Linda's.

Daddy came to Ohio on Thursday and spent the weekend with us, I was so happy to see him! So happy to see him that when he got home, he came into check on my while sleeping and I woke RIGHT up to hang out with him! It was that night that I said "Daddy" to him.

We left Sunday morning and even though the next day was supposed to be the Summer Solstice (or something like that), mommy claims that Sunday was the LONGEST day of the year (not Monday!) It took up 14 hours to get home and we were pretty sick of driving. I started screaming a couple of times but was calmed down by an excessive amount of Gerber puffs that my cousin Tom was feeding me.

I can't wait until we go back!

Love,
Anna

Enjoy the pics!

The Car Ride


The ZOO

The Nature Center

Just Hanging Out at Gi Gi's, Great Aunt Linda's and the Graduation Party!

Lebron James (AKA THE KING) Appreciation Day at Akron U (we got free t-shirts! I gave mine to Great Grandpa Walsh!)


Love,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Dear Anna: So glad you had a good time in Ohio. I love all the new photos, and especially got a kick out of the one where you are putting your hands in the water fountain!
    Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummed I missed the fun... but loved the pictures! Photo shop me into a couple :)

    ReplyDelete