Thursday, June 10, 2010

SPA

We lived like we drove lamborgeenies (check out that spell job!) this past Saturday!

We spent the afternoon on a nice day date and had such an amazing time together!

We started with lunch at Treso Mare. I thought the servings could have been double the size but it was fabulous. And then we ventured over to Spa Tuscano....

Enter the world of heaven people! From the robes, to the whirlpools, to the all you can eat expensive trail mix that we put in water glasses opposed to using napkins like all the other dainty people in the world, it was AMAZING!

We first started off in the European baths and it was phenominal! 10 minutes in the hot, 20 minutes in the warm and then right before we were ready to go in the room temperature one some dude with HUGE headphones came in and stole our spot (yes there is probably room for 5 but Rob and I liked having it all to ourselves!) Oh and did i mention the waterfalls????? Waterfalls fell into the spas and beat down on your back- WOW it felt great! So after sitting 20 or so minutes in the last spa with the dude listening to his iphone (mind the sign saying NO CELL PHONES?!?!?!) over the loud waterfalls (we don't have a clue as to how he heard his music- must be super high quality BOSE on his ears) we headed to the relaxation room. I was nervous that he was going to take a picture of me in his iphone and post my 20 pounds of pregnancy weight that I still haven't lost on the internet. So I gave him the side glare the entire time :)

The sound of water trickling down a wall filled the relaxation room and when I got there my husband had grabbed the BEST TWO CHAIRS in the entire room! Way to go babe! He had beat me to the snacks and LOADED a water glass with some of the best nuts, trail mix, dried fruit and chocolate mixture. So what did I do- followed his direction and didn't just have one glass full but TWO!!! We really know how to live it up... we probably ate through $30 worth of goods. After getting the glare down from the worker (I had messed with the lighting in the relaxation room to make it more relaxing and she didn't like it one bit) we were summoned......

.....summoned to our massage! Both signed up for deep tissue and we both got it. Laying in the same room I was just waiting for my husband to make some inappropriate moan or screech resulting in me laughing but we were both in such a trance the hour went by so fast and we left there like a rag doll and a limp biscuit!

Even though we returned back to my parents to find out that Anna had decided to master crawling, we had so much fun and recommend a day of luxury to anyone at Spa Tuscano. It was Rob's first one and I believe we will be going back soon!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment