Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy 9 months old!

Happy 9 months old to ME!!!!


 Can we say I get around?!?!? Yup- that's right! I have been a crawling fool this month :)


As for the rest of the stuff I have been up to.....
 * At the beginning of the month I started to move from my belly, to my back to sitting up on my own!
* Out of the blue I started crawling like a MACHINE :)
* Just within the last two weeks or so, I can pull myself up onto things. I have also figured out how to get down from standing up without freaking out :)
 * I say "haaaaiii" to people when they come into a room or when I see them at the grocery store. Grandma says I sound like a southern belle.
* I LOVE balloons and whenever I see them I say "Ba!!!"
 * I got my two top teeth. I know have 4.
* I started eating food with my fingers- Gerber puffs, cut up bananas, tofu and avocado. They get REALLY slimy :( Also I LOVE taking bites out of mommy's apples, bananas and strawberries!
* I can drink from a sippy cup now :)
* I said "Daddy" VERY clear while looking RIGHT at him. He pretty much freaked out :)
* I clap when I do something really neat or when mommy says "clap" or sings "clap your hands together!"
 * I am sleeping much better. My bed time is around 7 (but I hear it's going to be even earlier soon :() I was waking up around 4:30 but now I am sleeping until around 5:30 - 6 with a couple of brief wakings during the night. Sometimes I wake up all happy and talking. I am getting better at napping in my crib but mommy thinks we still have work to do. NO MORE SWING FOR ME :(
* I love to sleep on my belly with my mouth WIDE open- just like mommy. (But I don't drool nearly as much !)
* I belly laugh REALLY hard when I get tickled almost anywhere, when we play parachute with sheets and when we chase Peanut around the apartment.
* Believe it or not, I opened my first cabinet at my Grandma's all by myself. Mommy and daddy better start childproofing :)
* I am starting to wave. I stick my hand straight out and kind of move my fingers... next month I'll get it down!
* My favorite toy is my play house and I love BIG balls!

How much fun I have had as a 9 month old!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment