Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First visitors in Wichita!

Aunt Carolyn, Tom and Meghan were our FIRST real visitors in Wichita! They were here for 3 nights and we had so much fun. Aunt Carolyn and Tom had ear infections so we just stayed inside and played a WHOLE lot. The last day we went outside to the nature park to feed the ducks and to a playground. I learned so much from my bigger Dallas cousins! I love them so much and can't wait to crawl, wave and hug others like cousin Meghan :)

I can't wait for my Dallas cousins to visit me again and to see them in KC this week and in a couple weeks in Ohio! So much cousin time :)


OH and peanut was and still is exhausted!!!!


Love,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. I love all the photos, but have to admit the one of Rob jammin' out with Tommy was the one that had me most amused!
    Love, Mom/Mary/Grammy

    ReplyDelete