Sunday, April 9, 2017

Spring Break- Travel to Florida

The girls and I jumpstarted our Spring Break on the Sunday before Spring Break started (I pulled them out of 4 days of school). We were up in the sky before sun rise.



Once in rainy Houston, we managed to kill a 4 hour lay over by playing Pokemon Go, watching the rain pour, eating snacks and playing with the things we packed in our backpack. All in all the travel day was very smooth. Until....



We showed up to Panana City Airport to this.


No car seats and no bags. They were left in rainy Houston. After a lofty line and paperwork, an hour and a half later we were well on our way to Destin. 24 hours later we received our luggage which was soaking wet from being left out in the rain in Houston. And it smelled horrible. So I had to spend time redoing laundry and repacking (too things I despise but atlas I was doing it on vacation at the ocean). And good thing we were at my moms and could borrow her clothes and use their washer and dryer in their place.

We were just so glad to finally be in Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment