Monday, December 21, 2015

The Grinch

Two Saturday's ago we met Grama, Grammy and the Horton's down at City Market to meet the Grinch. Momy stood in an hour line and if it was worth it, I don't know!!! Luckily the kids only waited half that time- they went inside to partake in The Grinch coloring activities they had going on inside another room.

The kids thought it was awesome to meet the Grinch so I guess it was worth it! And the picture did turn out pretty cute.

Ashley was the one who was the most excited to meet him and when she had the chance she shyed away.... instead she sat by Cindy Lou Who! And once we were done she turned to me and said, "I saw skin. Human skin mommy." As expected Abby was clung tighter then tight to me; there was no way she was sitting by him!










No comments:

Post a Comment