Monday, December 21, 2015

A Delightful Dinner and Nutcracker

Last Thursday night my mom and dad took my sister and I out for a special Holiday evening.

Back up to Thanksgiving. Dad had mentioned wanting to take his grandgirls to see the Nutcracker Ballet. I then chime in (half kidding) and said that I would like my father to take me before he takes my daughter!!!! Well Dad made it happen and wow was it a great night!!!

We started the night off at a 5:00 dinner at Blue Stem. It was amazing. 5 courses (and wine pairings) of some of the yummiest food I have had in a long time. We had so much fun during the almost 2 hour dinner and would go back in a heart beat. Then we headed to the Nutcracker Ballet at the Kauffman. And it was awesome. Can't wait to take my girls there someday as well.

Thanks for a wonderful night mom and dad. So much fun!








After we had taken 20 selfies of the group and mom insisted we still hadn't gotten a good one. So my sister and I had some fun!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment