Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Early Christmas Present for Abby

Anna and Ashley wanted to get Abby a build a bear BUT they wanted her to have it on Christmas.

So we decided to give Abby her sister gift  day early And head to build a bear on Christmas eve. (Yes the mall. It actually wasn't too bad but there is a reason I always have my shopping done).

After careful thought Abby picked out her bear and started building. She gave it a personality, selected a song, kissed the heart, stuffed the bear, bathed the bear and finally found some clothes for her bear.

To say she was excited is an understatement. She couldn't stop loving on and hugging the bear she named "lala bear." 










And of course I crumbled and let the big girls build one after she was done. But I held my ground in telling thwm they had to buy from the cheap area and when they asked to buy their new animals clothes.







All Xmas eve it was all about "lala bear."


No comments:

Post a Comment