Monday, December 21, 2015

Mommy's Sick

Two and a half weeks ago I got sick. Sick. Stomach sick. We think it was food posioning. And then once I got better from that (took almost a week to recover) Anna and Ashley got sick the next weekend. And then the next weekend Anna had a fever.

I sure hope this sickness is done for the Holidays!!!

I had some amazing help while sick. My mom took the girls from the moment they woke up, to school and to her house for the day. Neighbors helped out with school transport and Anna's Daisy meeting. And when Abby and Ashley were home during Anna's Daisy meeting, they were the BEST little nurses.

It is no fun when the MVP is out. And I was OUT.



No matter how hard I tried, she wouldn't get off my face. I was sure she'd get sick.... never did.


Handing out at neighbor Emmas that next day!


Someone got to go to Urban Air with Emma the next day! And someone else had a blast with Gu-gah (Grama)!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment