Sunday, April 5, 2015

Deanna Rose

Daddy didn't have work on Good Friday. So when Anna went to her Easter play date, we braved the cold to go to Deanna Rose for the first time this season. The one good thing about Deanna Rose when it's cold; no one is there! And despite the cold, we had a great time :)

While feeding the goats, Rob got trapped with two of them in the gates. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I had once gotten stuck in their with a newborn baby strapped to me and 2 kids by my side. And no one helped me. So it brought back that memory and it was so funny watching Rob trying to convince the goats to get out. It. Was. Hilarious.

Ashley liked feeding the goats (except for the big goats); Abby wasn't sure of it. I just don't think Abby liked how the goat feed made her hands feel messy :) But the couple bits Abby fed the goats, she did seem to enjoy.

See you again very soon, Deanna Rose :)











No comments:

Post a Comment