Sunday, April 5, 2015

Abby at MyGym

Last week while the big girls were at school, Abby and I decided to take advantage of the free trial class of My Gym. I walked there (Abby was in the stroller) and the mile and a half walk was nice (except the last quarter mile where she was insisting upon getting out of the stroller!) She was all good once we got done passing the busy streets and could walk herself.....


And she LOVED the class :) Her favorite thing was by far the huge yoga ball. She loved putting it in the thing she is in in the first picture and bouncing up and down on it. She also loved the slides, ball pit, and just running around. 

Too bad the place costs an arm and a leg; it would be awesome to do. But for what it's worth we will just hang out at BV rec and purchase a yoga ball of our own and have just as much fun :) (And in the end I will still have enough money to send my kids to college. :))





No comments:

Post a Comment