Monday, June 16, 2014

Abby's ONE

When did she get so big?????????

Happy ONE year old Abby :)


 








Here's what she's been up to this month:

*Sleeping one to two naps a day- it varies depending on what time she wakes up and what the days activities are. She sleeps anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes each nap. She sleeps with her birdie lovie, Elmo and her blanket but has not formed an attachment to anything.
*Going to bed around 6:30-7 each night and waking around 6:45-7 each morning
*LOVE giving kisses and hugs
*LOVES drinking out of sippy cups and suppy cups with straws
*She loves eating food with a fork- mommy and daddy have to help her stab it but she loves putting it in her mouth.
*She loves to eat, eat a wide variety of food. Her tastes became a little more selective this month but she still is eating a good variety of food; vegetables are her weakest. She loves sweet peas, ham, bananas, sweet potato fries, chicken nuggets, french fries, blueberries (favorite!), watermelon, cantaloupe, raspberries, strawberries, avocado, chicken.
*She now has 5 teeth!
*She is such a happy girl. She loves to ham it up with a big smile to get attention! I act shy when I see people and when I laugh I cover my mouth with my hand. I think a lot of things are funny- especially Anna, Ashley and Peanut!
*I am starting to wean off breast milk very soon. Cow's milk here I come!
* I love to put the phone up to my ear and say "hi."
*I love when mommy or Grama does tickle belly to me... LOVE it!
*I shake my head back and forth for "no" for appropriate things like when I am all done with my food, when I am headed towards peanuts bowls and when I am about to do something I know is a "no."
*Ask me to roll a ball to you or go bring you something and I will do it!
*As for walking, I am not very motivated in that department. I will play with my walker but so far haven't attempted any steps with my walker on my own. I still love to pull up on things, climb on my pink chair and  climb down my pink chair.
*I love to cough and laugh when mommy says "bad cough."
*I love blowing chub balls on mommy's arms and chest. I think it's so funny!
*I am always saying "uh" and giving the best hugs and kisses


Busy, busy month! I LOVE being 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment