Monday, June 30, 2014

Blackberry Picking

This morning we went out to Edgerton to the same place we picked strawberries to pick blackberries. And we are SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad we went! It was their first day to be open to the public for u-pick and we were super excited! Ashley wasn't as excited because she decided to not wear socks in her rain boots resulting in hot, sweaty feet and a whiny "I'm hot" reaction every 2 min. But all in all is was awesome. We probably ate 2 pounds while picking they were so good.

I am not kidding when I saw these are probably the best blackberries I have ever had :) And HUGE! I sure hope they are still open for u-pick when we get back from Florida :) the girls decided that so far this has been their favorite fruit to pick.

Much Love,
Jenny




She fell asleep in the car and slept the entire time we picked :)
We couldn't believe how HUGE they were!





They were at least half the size of my finger... HUGE!


YUM!
Kate's pic of me and my mom!
Anna's pic of me and my mom
Ashley's pic of me and my mom
Only cousins would naturally do this walking- I'd have to pose the sisters or ask them to :) Cousin LOVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment