Thursday, June 5, 2014

Last Day of Preschool- 3's




Popsicles. Red Rover. Playing in the sand. Singing Songs. Picnic outside. Water play. Can you seriously ask for anything better on your last day of pre-school????

Anna had a blast and when I picked her up from school she was already talking about playdates with her friends over the summer!

Here is what Anna's teachers had to say about her:

Anna- you have been a delight and pleasure to have in class. You are so sweet and very patient. I know you will do great things in your life. Wishing you all the best! I loved reading books to you! - MS. Brewster

Anna- I wish you much happiness as you continue your education and I know you will be successful at whatever you choose to do. You are so sweet, kind and smart. I love that you enjoy books and are so inquisitive. Have a fun summer! -Ms Schaper

She had a great year with her friends and teacher. I must say she is really coming out of her shell and blooming in all areas- I just LOVE to what it all unfold :)

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment