Saturday, June 14, 2014

Book Fair

This past Wednesday we went to the HUGE OP library book sale at the Great Mall. And had a huge success!!!!! We were in search of Fairy Magic chapter books and any other guirly chapter books we could find. And oh did we find lots!!!

Lately the girls have been into reading chapter books all the time. I am not lying when I say I probably read 1-1 1/2 chapter books a day. Yes, a day. Even little Ashley sits through them. And when I am not reading them Anna always has one by her side. They are their current obsession; especially the Fairy Rainbow Magic chapter books. And they are $5.99 new... yup.... and always checked out at the library. Well, I am not that organized to reserve ahead and I am cheap so we were thrilled to find them for 50 cents a piece and bought up all the ones we could possibly find. There are over 100 in the series and perfect beginner chapter books. The girls absolutely love them; fairies and goblins are their newest obsession!!!

 Even mommy stocked up on summer reading. Now if I could only find the time....
We LOVE our books!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment