Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween Party at School

On Halloween I had preschool. And this meant one thing. A Halloween party AT school ON Halloween. Could it get much cooler?

I was ready to go at 7:30 am and finally went at 9:30.

Here I am waiting with some of my friends (Lainey and Lucy) for the party to begin.
Then after all the parents went crazy taking our class picture we went on a whole school parade. Mommy, Ashley and Abby watched my class and me walked around the school. It was really cool. Then we went to class for a Halloween party. I made a Jack O Lantern painting, made a spider web, painted a yellow blob, sang Halloween songs, ate a cookie with my name on it (I ate around my name and saved the Anna part to show mommy) and played, played and played. I got to stay in my costume the entire preschool day and it was awesome.
 
 
 
Love,
Anna
 

No comments:

Post a Comment