Monday, November 25, 2013

Fall Family Photos

I can't believe I forgot to post these....

A couple of weeks ago we went out as a family to Corporate woods to take some family pictures by ourselves with the handy dandy timer. I was not up for the stress of "official" family pictures and thought we'd try this for a change. I think they turned out pretty nice. It helped that halfway through using the timer a man stopped and took my camera and snapped away.

 This is my favorite one taken with the timer. For the life of us we couldn't get Abby to look at the camera because she was watching me run back from the camera and then she'd just look and smile at me. This one caught us all laughing at her and telling her to look at the camera; not mommy!


 One of me and my 2 big girls!
 Yup, Abby thought it was so funny watching me run back and forth!!!

Finally the person who volunteered to take our picture got her looking somewhat at the camera- I think here she was loving the trees!


I was satisfied enough with that one so the big girls  got their special drink to share and we went on a nature walk to collect leaves for crafts! Super fun day!


Much Love,
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. You should check into getting a remote for your camera, they are really inexpensive. I got mine from Amazon for less than $10.

    ReplyDelete