Thursday, March 7, 2013

Snow White Party Preperations

I was one sick momma the week of and after Ashley's 2nd birthday party and at one point I wasn't sure we'd have the party. But I found it within me to pull off a decently decorated Snow White party (even though I wanted to do so much more!) But needless to say, Ashley loved it!!!

I had originally planned an awesome Snow White themes brunch but the day before I decided that this party would be brought to everyone from Costco and ditched the Snow White theme and just went with a Costco theme!! The girls and I did make homemade red velvet cupcakes with homemade icing and those were pretty darn good :) I had to make something for my Ashley :)

On the morning of the party Anna asked me where Ashley's birthday balloons were. Forgetting to order them and really not caring, made me feel like the worst momma ever. Every kid deserves balloons on their birthday!!!!! But luckily the Horton's pulled through and brought the balloons from Kate's party the day before. And Ashley LOVED them!!!

Much Love,
Jenny










Party Favor

No comments:

Post a Comment